I’ve got another delicious recipe to share with you today, One of the things I love to do is take items I can get on sale or relatively cheap and make great recipes that change things up from the normal. Target always has a great $1/4 Market Pantry Frozen Vegetables Coupon, that makes the vegetables just $0.74 each when you find them on sale for $0.99. This Spicy Creamed Corn Recipe is perfect for a Bag of Frozen Corn.
- 1 Bag of Frozen Corn
- 1/2 Cup. Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Can of Rotel
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Combine all ingredients in a Stove Top Pan
- Cover and Cook on Medium Heat for 10-15 Minutes
- Stir every 2-3 minutes to keep milk and cheese from scorching
- Serve Warm
Another way to change this up is to use Velveeta Cheese instead of the Shredded Cheddar Cheese, this makes the recipe a little more creamy but I don’t always have Velveeta on hand since it can be pricy so I often just use the Cheddar Cheese since that’s something I can get on sale and I keep on hand.