If you’re like me, sometimes Teenager Christmas Gift Ideas can be tough to think of, especially for friends and relatives you may not see as often. However, we all know that teens love CASH, but I like to give more than just a card with cash in it, don’t you? These ideas are SUPER easy and fast to put together, but also give teens a little extra (and something to open, if you want to wrap them!) other than just opening an envelope. I can’t wait to share these ideas with you guys!!
5 Teenager Christmas Gift Ideas
These five Teenager Christmas Gift Ideas are sure to please the girls and guys on your gift list! From makeup brushes to office supplies, these are all super fun ideas that teens will love! test
- Money Makeup Brush Set – This gift is perfect for teen girls! You could pick up any makeup brush set brand they like, as well as a makeup brush holder or organizer. Then, all you have to do is wrap the cash around the makeup brushes. It’s a really easy way to gift cash, but has super cute presentation, too!
- Magic Money Gift Bag Idea – This is one of my favorite Teenager Gift Ideas because it’s perfect for both girls and guys. So, it would be great if you wanted to get all of the cousins at Christmas the same thing. First, cut a slit in the front of the holiday gift bag. Next, tape the cash end to end with clear tape and roll it up. Place the roll of money inside the bag and push the end slightly through the slit. Add tissue paper, and you’re done!
- Candy Bar Cash – You can personalize this Candy Bar Cash gift with your teen’s favorite kind of candy bar or protein bar. Then, wrap the cash around it and tie it with a bow just like a gift. You could wrap it up in a box, too, if you want them to be able to unwrap something.
- Office Supplies Cash Idea – All teens like office supplies, so this is a unique gift that works for anyone! Simply grab a pencil holder and pencils. Then wrap the cash around the pencils. If you like, you can tie a bow around the pencil holder to make it festive, too! Another easy Teenager Gift Idea!
- Coke Bottle Cash Gift – The glass Coca Cola bottles are always a Christmas tradition, aren’t they? With this Teenager Gift Idea, you add a little green to the red with some cold hard cash wrapped around the bottles! Simply wrap the bottles with money and use a small piece of clear tape to secure it. You can tie a bow around the box to make it look extra festive, too!
More DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
- Gift Card Mini Christmas Tree – A creative way to give gift cards!!
- Budget Dollar Tree Christmas Gift Ideas – So many DIY gifts you can make with Dollar Tree items! This is one of my favorite Teenager Christmas Gift Ideas when on a budget!
- DIY Bath and Body Works Christmas Gifts – Because both girls and guys love Bath and Body Works!
I hope you liked these Teenager Gift Ideas! Be sure to send this post to your friends and relatives who have teens to buy for and tag me on Instagram when you make one of these ideas yourself, too. I would love to see it. Have a merry Christmas!!