I’m always looking for ways to show those in our community that we’re thankful for them, and this Thanksgiving Gratitude Pie Gift idea is an easy and inexpensive way to do so! And, the free printable tag is so cute with “Any Way You Slice It, We’re So Thankful for You” on it. Whether you buy mini pies or make a full size pie, this tag is perfect for bus drivers, culinary staff, neighbors, your family doctor, lawn care workers, and pastors!
How to Put Together a Thanksgiving Gratitude Gift
This is SUCH an easy idea, especially if you buy a premade pie!
Supplies for the Thanksgiving Pie Gift Idea
- Our Free Printable Thanksgiving Pie Gift Tag
- A Pie – Store bought or homemade!
- Ribbon or bakers twine
Instructions for the Thanksgiving Gratitude Gift
First, download our free printable tag HERE, and then print it at full size. There are four tags per sheet, so you may need to print multiple copies depending on how many people you’re gifting pies to this Thanksgiving. Cut out each tag, punch a hole in it with a hole punch, and string it on the pie you’re gifting with a bow!
Alternatively, there’s an even easier way to add the tag to your pie gift. You could just cut the tag out and tape it directly on the pie with some cute washi tape! Here are some super cute washi tape options for Thanksgiving.
More Cute Ideas for Thanksgiving!
- Ferrero Rocher Candy Turkey – This is a fun project for kids or to give someone as a treat!
- BEST Thanksgiving Hacks – A HUGE list of ideas to make your Thanksgiving less stressful!
- Mini Pumpkin Pie Turkeys
- Free Printable Tag
- Pie (Homemade or Store Bought)
- Ribbon or Bakers Twine
- Hole Punch
- First, download our free printable tag HERE, and then print it at full size.
- Cut out each tag, punch a hole in it with a hole punch.
- String it on the pie you're gifting and tie with a bow!