No Contact Halloween Trick or Treat Punch Board is the perfect way to celebrate Halloween this year. With the social distancing still in effect in most areas, this is a creative way to still have trick or treaters get a fun treat! Or do this trick or treat punch board for your kids if you decide to stay in!
Trick or Treat Punch Board
Isn’t this such a fun idea for kids. You can set this outside and watch trick or treaters come and punch out a treat. Or you can make it just for your kids.
How to Make
Step 1: Start by prepping your ingredients. I cut my tissue paper into four pieces. Just make sure it will cover the plastic cup and have room to go over the side so you can secure it. No need for perfection!
Once you get your squares make them into circles. That way you have similar sized circles for all the cups.
Step 2: Now fill the cup with your candy or small toys. Cover the lid with a tissue paper, and use a rubber band to secure it onto the cup.
Step 3: Now you will take a foam board and hot glue all your cups onto the board to make it into the shape of a pumpkin!
Step 4: Let kids poke and find the surprise behind the hole they punch! It is a fun and creative activity or no contact Halloween idea.
What Are Other Ideas To Add Into Cups
Essentially, anything that fits can go in your cups. Or add different activities for each kid to do. This can be a lot of fun and kids will have a blast chancing which cup looks most appealing.
- Orange tissue paper
- White foam board
- Rubber bands
- Orange paper or plastic cups
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Green ribbon for the vine, if desired
- Green paper or green marker for the stem and leaves
- Cut the stack of tissue paper into four pieces. Then cut the squares of tissue paper into circles. (They don’t have to be perfect!)
- Fill each cup with candy, and use a rubber band to attach a circle of tissue paper to the top of each cup.
- Place the filled and covered cups into a pumpkin shape on the foam board, leaving space for the stem at the top.
- Hot glue the cups to the foam board. (Four dots of glue around the bottom edge of the cup worked for me!)
- Draw a stem (and leaf if desired) or cut out a stem from green paper and attach to the top of the pumpkin.
- Hot glue the ribbon on to look like a vine, if desired.