Rice Krispy Monster Eyeballs are a fun and easy dessert to make this Halloween treat. A round-shaped Rice Krispies that is topped with a gummy and licorice! Kids will get a lot of laughs out of this easy no-bake Halloween dessert.
Rice Krispy Monster Eyeballs
These make a great treat you can make with your kids or make and surprise them with! This is such a great idea for Halloween. My kids loved helping make them!
I mean who doesn’t want a fun Halloween treat?
How To Make
Start by making your Rice Krispies treats mix, you will use your basic directions. My recipe is below for you to print and use below.
Once you get it all mixed up, spray your hands with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Then use an ice cream scoop and make round circles.
How Many Eyeball Treats Does This Mix Make
This made about 20 eyeball treats for me. Depending on how big or small you make these, your amount will vary. I used the cookie scoop so I get even eyeball treats.
Feel free to guess if you want or make different sized ones if you want a variety.
Feel free to place your Krispy treats in an airtight container on the counter. They will store for up to a week. Of course, these are best when eaten within the first few days of making it!
Just make sure they are fully cooled before placing them in the container. Also, you want to make sure to use parchment paper or wax paper in between layers if you stack so they don’t stick together.
More Halloween Fun For The Family
- 10 Halloween Treat Bag Ideas | Fun and easy ways to pack up your treats for kids, friends, and loved ones. Give a gander at this list and let me know what you think.
- Halloween Cookies | Here is another quick and easy dessert that is great for school parties, daycare, after school snacks, and more.
- Easy Halloween Twinkies | This is a fun Halloween Twinkie! A fun and easy dessert. You will love this recipe and another easy no-bake dessert.
Variation to Rice Krispy Monster Eye Balls
- Drizzle with red icing to give it a blood shot eye look
- Dip in white chocolate
- Change out to a different type of eye
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 20 Gummy Life Savers
- 5 Black Licorice Nibs
- Put butter in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl and melt in the microwave for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows, stir, and melt in the microwave for 30-second intervals or until all the marshmallows are puffy and able to be stirred.
- Add the rice Krispies and stir together. Let cool until the mixture can be easily formed in balls. While cooling, insert a licorice nib into each gummy lifesaver.
- Form the Krispy mixture tightly into the properly sized eyeball shape and insert the end of the licorice nib firmly into the eyeball. Let set in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 98Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g