Looking for a fun and creative snack tray? Make up this pumpkin snack tray for a Jack-O-Lantern themed snack tray. You have tons of ways to decorate your tray with food to whip up and serve up to kids or adults.
Pumpkin Snack Tray
A quick and easy tray you can bring together for your kids, family, or if you are entertaining guests. Essentially any orange and black snacks can come together to make a fun pumpkin-themed snack.
How to Make Pumpkin Snack
Step 1: The first thing you want to do is make the triangle eyes. Then create a smiley face in the lower part of the platter. You just want to use any round platter.
Step 2: Now add little pieces of carrots, chips, cheese slices, and other orange-colored foods. Then shape it around the eyes and smiley face to create the jack o lantern look.
See how simple and easy this idea is!
What Type of Tray to Use
Feel free to improvise and do what you want with what you have. I personally just used a stone cause it was what I had on hand. You don’t really see it until the food begins to disappear.
What to Serve With Tray
Reach for any type of dip, whether it be a savory or dessert dip. Or you can pair with other appetizers so it could be like a finger food snacking option.
More Tasty Appetizers To Consider Pairing With Pumpkin Tray
- Creamy Jalapeno Corn Dip | Dive into this savory corn dip recipe. You make it in the slow cooker or even the stovetop for a hot appetizer to serve up.
- Dill Pickle Dip | If you enjoy pickles this dip is a must make. Creamy, tangy, and loaded with savory dill pickle flavor in every single bite. Pair with chips, crackers, veggies, and more.
Chicken Wing Charcuterie Board | Craving chicken wings? Here is a fantastic way to serve up wings in a fun tray loaded with a variety of wings, dipping sauces, and more.
- Bacon Jam | Whip up a bacon jam to pair with veggies or chips or crackers for dipping. So easy, rich, savory, and loaded with flavor.
- Circle tray (We used a pizza stone.)
- Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Goldfish Crackers
- Dried Apricots
- Orange Peppers
- Mini OrangeSweet Peppers
- Cutie Orange Slices
- Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- baby carrots
- Dried Mango
- Create two triangle eyes with blackberries and black olives.
- You may have to place the berries and olives in a certain direction to keep
them from rolling around! Create a triangle nose from the chocolate covered
- Create a smile from raisins. (You can make the eyes, nose, and smile
any shape you want!)
- Lastly, fill in the rest of the circle tray with all of the other orange foods. There is no right or wrong way to do this. You don’t have to arrange them in rows or sections.
- You can use any orange foods you like and place them according to how much of each type you have. All you have to do is fill in around the eyes, nose, and mouth. It’s as simple as that!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 166Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 193mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 5g