Valentine’s Day is almost here! This Valentines Day Cookie Bars Recipe is perfect for a Valentine’s Day Party or Class Party!
Make this Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars Recipe for your kids this year! They will love this festive treat for the holiday of LOVE! Share these with your friends and family for a little something extra. Since Valentine’s Day is on a Sunday, take these to Sunday School with you and share them with your church family too! Plus, here are even more Valentine’s Day Recipes!
Valentines Day Cookie Bars Recipe
2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
2 cups Valentines Day M&Ms
1 Package (1 lb.) of White Almond Bark
Valentines Themed Sprinkles
Cream Butter & Sugar in a Bowl.
Slowly add in Vanilla and Eggs.
Add in Dry Ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt) and Mix Well.
Add in M&M’s and Mix Well.
Place Batter in a 9×13 Baking Pan.
Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes.
Melt White Almond Bark according to Package Directions, Pour over the Cookie, and Top with Sprinkles.
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Valentines Day M&Ms
- 1 Package (1 lb.) of White Almond Bark
- Valentines Themed Sprinkles
- Cream Butter & Sugar in a Bowl.
- Slowly add in Vanilla and Eggs.
- Add in Dry Ingredients (Flour, Baking Soda, Salt) and Mix Well.
- Add in M&M’s and Mix Well.
- Place Batter in a 9x13 Baking Pan.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 Minutes.
- Melt White Almond Bark according to Package Directions, Pour over the Cookie, and Top with Sprinkles.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 324mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 2gSugar: 46gProtein: 6g
If you are looking for an easy way to meet your Almond bark so that it’s easy to work with, check out this Wilton Melting Pot! Receive Free Shipping with Amazon Prime, or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more!
I love making Valentine’s Day Desserts with my kids. I think it is one of my favorite holidays along with Christmas and Easter! I hope you all have a Happy Valentine’s Day with your loved ones! Plus, be sure to check out this Homemade Heart Shaped Soft Pretzels Recipe!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Pricing subject to change at any time. Please make sure you check the current price on Amazon.com before purchasing.