Valentine’s Day Crack is a tasty and easy dessert to whip up and serve your family or a crowd. Saltine crackers that are topped with a toffee style topping, baked and then topped with layers of white chocolate and colorful drizzled chocolate. Break into pieces and dive into this holiday crack recipe.
If you enjoy making crack recipes, you will love this Valentine’s Day-themed crack recipe. Pink, red, white and loads of love in every single bite is what you will get.
Valentine’s Day Crack
A cracker candy recipe that is going to win you over with your first bite. Loads of flavor, and so easy to make. You might even have all the ingredients in your pantry already.
What Type of Crackers Do You Use For Cracker Candy
I used Saltines for this recipe. But if you are looking for a different cracker to use you can. Ritz is another great one to use or Club crackers. You will find there are a handful of variations you can use.
Here are more Valentine’s Day Desserts
When To Serve Up This Valentine’s Day Candy
- After-Dinner Desserts
- Birthday party
- Treat for co-workers
There is no wrong time to serve up this dessert. I love an easy holiday dessert and that is what this recipe is. Crazy easy, delicious, and addictive.
How Do You Make Buttery Toffee For Valentine’s Day Crack
You will make your toffee with brown sugar and butter. You will cook this down in your pan, for around five minutes. You will find as it cooks it transforms into a deep rich texture that will transform into a buttery toffee.
Can I Use Milk Chocolate Instead of White Chocolate
Yes, if you don’t want a white chocolate base feel free to opt for milk chocolate or semi-sweet. Both will work great and are so delicious. I just loved the color of the white chocolate so the red and pink stood out more.
How To Store Valentine Crack Candy
You will want your crack candy to fully set up. Then break it apart and then store in an airtight container or sealable bag. You can store it at room temperature on the counter for up to two weeks.
I added some sprinkles on top of my candy, but you don’t have to if you don’t want. I thought it added even more color to the look.
- 1 Cup of Butter (2 Sticks)
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Stack of Saltine Crackers
- 1 lb. Package of White Almond Bark Melted
- 1/2 Package of Red Candy Melts
- ½ package of Pink Candy Melts
- Valentine-themed sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum Foil
- Place Crackers evenly on the Foil Pan
- Melt Butter and Brown Sugar over Medium Heat, Bring to a boil and stir
while boiling for 5 minutes
- Pour Sugar Mixture over the Crackers
- Bake at 325 Degrees for 8 minutes
- While Crackers are baking, melt almond bark, pink Candy Melts, and red
candy melts (in separate bowls) in the microwave using the directions
on the package
- Pour white chocolate over the cracker mixture and spread evenly
- Pour pink candy melt over the top of the white chocolate and swirl it with
a fork or spatula.
- Pour red candy melt over the top of the white chocolate and swirl it with
a fork or a spatula. Shake valentine sprinkles over the top.
- Allow to cool completely and break into smaller pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 servings Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 213Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 158mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g