Keep the kids busy this Valentine’s Day with this Valentine’s Day Tic Tac Toe game. It makes a fun treat to share with a friend or loved one this Valentine’s Day!
This would make a fun game for kids to play with their friends during class parties, Just print off the FREE Printable Download Tic Tac Toe Boards to get started. These are designed to fold over a bag containing Valentines M&Ms then you can staple them. The kids can use the back of the Printable as an Edible Tic Tac Toe Board! You can play a game, then eat the pieces! Just let each kid use a different color!
We have a great $1/2 M&M’s Valentines Day Coupon available to print right now! There are also a lot of great sales on M&M’s going on leading up to Valentines day so you should be able to get these for super cheap this time of year!
Here are the materials you will need:
- Tic Tac Toe Board & Bag Topper Printable
- Paper Trimmer – Like this 12″ Fiskars Trimmer on Amazon
- Double Stick Tape
- Valentine m&m Candies
- Small 2″ x 3″ Plastic Sealable Bags – I like the ones with Zippers like these
- Use the paper trimmer to cut the board and bag topper. Trim on the black lines.
- Fold the bag topper on the red dotted line. Crease.
- Separate your m&ms and place 20 of 2 different colors into one bag.
- Place the bag onto the bag topper, putting the sealed edge under the crease and noting where the bag stops. Trim the board just below where the bag stops.
- Use double stick tape on the front and back of the bag to adhere it to the game board, creasing the top of the game boardso it sticks to the tape.
- Repeat until you have your desired number of tic tac toe game boards.