I have another Fun Memorial Day and 4th of July Recipe to share with you. I sent this off with my husband to work today because I ate way too much yesterday, I am just warning you this stuff is highly addictive ;)
If you love Sweet and Salty Treats check out this White Chocolate Chex Mix Recipe. it’s a fun snack for your Summertime Parties.
- 1 1/ 2 Cups Uncooked Popcorn
- 6 Cups Corn Chex or Rice Chex
- 2 Cups Pretzels
- 2 Cups of Red & Blue M&Ms
- 24 oz. of Almond Bark
- 2 Tbsp. Shortening
- Pop Popcorn in a Air Popped Popcorn Maker
- Combine Popped Popcorn, Chex, and Pretzels in 2 9x13 Baking Pans
- Melt Almond Bark and Shortening for 30 sec. in a Microwave Safe Bowl and Stir, Continue Melting in 15 second intervals and stirring. Do NOT Over Cook.
- Drizzle Almond Bark over Popcorn Mixture 1 Spoonful at a time and stir frequently until covered.
- Add in M&M's and Stir
- Pour Popcorn Mixture out on Wax Paper and allow to cool completely