These are perfect non-candy Valentine’s Day gifts for any little loved one! Every year I go on the lookout for fun and creative ideas to make for my kids classrooms. I know that there are so many kids with allergies these days and I don’t want to leave them out so this year I made these fun Maze Valentines. I grabbed the inexpensive mazes at WalMart for 96 cents and you can Download the Free Printable Image Here, so it’s really an in-expensive idea that the kids will love!
How to Make Maze Valentine Cards
Once you gather up your materials you can grab This Printable Download and print it out, then cut it apart and attach your maze games!
- Small Heart Shaped Mazes
- Maze Valentine Card Printable
- Double Stick Tape
- Paper Trimmer
I just used a standard size paper cutter to get the cards cut out, but you could also use scissors, the fancy paper cutter isn’t necessary! I do however recommend using a thick Cardstock to print these cards, if you use a regular paper they may not be sturdy enough to hold the plastic mazes.
- Print your Maze Valentine Cards on Card Stock. Click Here to download the Image I Used
- Use a paper trimmer to cut the sheet in half. Cut at 5.5″ and 4.25″.
- Fill out the cards who they are to and from.
- Place double stick tape on the back of each maze. Firmly press 1 maze on each card.
- Repeat until you have all of your Valentines completed.
Let your kids sign their own name & add their friends names to personalize these a little bit!
On the back of each maze use Double Stick Tape to attach the maze to the cards! This is really simple but I didn’t have any problems with the mazes sticking.
Remember, you can use the image below to pin this idea to pinterest so you can come back and remember it later! I’d also love it if you would share this idea with your friends!