The world of technology is at your fingertips. Did you know that you can use your phone to make money? When it comes to buying this glorious piece of technology, you pay for what you get, so why not recover some of the expense by making money with it? Here are 12 jobs you can do with your iPhone!
12 Jobs You Can Do From Your iPhone
- Work for the tech guys. Do you love technology? Nielsen Digital Voice is the perfect job that allows you to make money just for using your phone. You download the Nielsen Digital Voice App, and it collects data from your iPhone that help tech guys, mobile carriers, and websites to serve you and others better. These companies pay for the stats they get from your phone to see how long you spend on Facebook, what types of YouTube videos you like, and what interests you the most on the net.
- Get Paid to Shop For Groceries. Use your iPhone to grocery shop. Shipt is a membership-based grocery marketplace, enabling the delivery of fresh foods and household essentials. You would go to the grocery store, shop with their grocery list, then deliver it to their home. And get paid to do it!
- Become a field agent. Field Agent allows you to make money doing simple tasks for people. From checking availability to checking a demo, you can make money from places like Target, New York Times, and CNET right from your iPhone.
- Get paid to walk around. You don’t really have to walk around with GigWalk; you can ride in a car. Verify roads, street signs, and geographical locations as a second paycheck. As you wander around your area, get paid for it. That lovely GPS you can’t live without has to be accurate. What better way to keep your GPS accurate than making some money verifying the geography in your area?
- Invest with Acorns. Acorn is an investing app that takes your spare change and invests it. Simply download the app, link your account, and watch the money build up. It is really that easy! The great thing about Acorns is that even if you forget about it, it doesn’t forget about you. When you remember, you have a nice surprise waiting.
- Make Deliveries. Would you be willing to work for Postmates? They are a food delivery service that will allow you flexible hours in your quest to earn extra cash! What I love about Postmates is you can plan it around lunch and make some extra cash!
- Make money taking pictures. Get out that selfie sticks because taking pictures is a job. IconZoomer can be used on your iPhone to make money taking pictures of your dinner, your shoes, or the new shirt you got. Save up your points for each snap and trade it in for money. Bloggers, writers, and people all over social media are looking for great pictures to use and share.
- Make predictions and earn money. If you are a sports fan, this is the job for you. The ESPN Streak for Cash App pays you to make predictions. You get to make a call for 10 different sports. If you have the longest winning streak, you could make $50,000 in one month. How good are you at making predictions?
- Be a mystery shopper. Customer service, cleanliness, and ease are important to not only the customer but to the company. Using the Mobee App, you can go undercover to stores in your area and rate their customer service, cleanliness, and ease of finding what you need. You get paid to shop and you are helping better the places you shop at. Make a good and accurate report and watch the changes take place.
- Evaluate online results. Appen is a company that you can work for right from your iPhone. When you search for something on the internet, you want to find what you are looking for. Working for Appen allows you to evaluate how well the search engine finds what you searched for. It’s simple and can be done right from your iPhone, and you get paid hourly.
- Drive for Roadie. I know you have heard of Uber and you have probably used their services for a ride. Well, Roadie is similar to Uber but instead of driving people around you deliver packages! You can make local deliveries or doing regional commute or even a cross country road trip! It’s very flexible hours and everything is done through your smartphone! Click here to learn more about Roadie!
- Be a telephone mystery shopper. You don’t have to go into the store to be a mystery shopper. In fact, you can do it right from home on your iPhone. Call Center QA pays you $5 per call to mystery shop on the phone.
The world of technology is a beautiful place to make an extra income. From investing and mystery shopping to evaluating sites and doing small tasks, you can find numerous ways to earn extra cash using your iPhone. If you are looking to upgrade your iPhone, you can always check out all the iPhone Deals we have posted!
What other ways have you found to make money on your iPhone? Share some tips in the comments below!
If you have ever wanted to start a blog, this is another great way to make a full time income from home. I have a great post on how to set up a blog and get your domain name called How to Start a Blog and Make Money at Home!