This 15 Minutes Four Cheese Pasta Recipe is about to become your go-to dinner recipe. Actually, it has just become my go-to dinner recipe!
I say it because this is one of those recipes that is just as good for a weeknight dinner as it is for a weekend meal. It’s elegant and loose put together while also being incredibly easy to whip up (hint: no one needs to know this is so easy!) and it’s just as budget-friendly as it is a crowd favorite.
Can it get any better? Well, it takes 15 minutes to make, and that’s from start to finish. Yup, crazy busy weeknights running to put the meal on the table just got way easier.
For me the secret to making this so quick is using a kettle to boil the water. That way you take out all the waiting-for-the-water-to-boil time. If you don’t’ have a kettle then instead of 15 minutes, this will take 20. Sure not a lot, but if you are like me and seriously thinking about making pasta for every meal because the 15 minutes time is tempting, then a kettle might be totally worth it.
But back to the budget-friendly and crowd favorite part. This is pasta, which is really affordable, especially if you buy it in bulk + use coupons. We also use a combination of 4 kinds of cheese, so it’s the perfect meal to get rid of bits and slices of cheese that are floating around in your fridge + we make the creamy sauce with some milk and cornstarch, so we still get the cheesiness texture and stretch out the cheese even further.
Add a crack of pepper and some fresh herbs and trust me when I say you (and your family and guests) will feel at a restaurant.
15 minutes four cheese pasta is about to become your go-to dinner recipe. It’s elegant and put together, easy and fast to cook, and budget-friendly!
- 8 oz. fettuccine
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Cup milk
- ¼ Cup cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tsps garlic powder
- 1 Cup cheese (preferably a mix of mozzarella, asiago, parmesan, and provolone).
- Ground pepper to taste
- Chopped basil and/or parsley to taste
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Transfer to a pot over medium-high heat, add the salt and the fettuccine.
- Cook the pasta following the packaging instructions.
- While waiting, place in a pan over medium heat the cheese, milk, olive oil, garlic, and cornstarch.
- Cook and stir for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts and everything is well combined.
- Drain the pasta, serve in plates, and top with the sauce.
- Add some pepper cracks and chopped herbs on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
A super easy way to save you time and money! I hope you love this recipe as much as I do! Let me know what you think! Also, be sure to check out even more Easy Dinner Recipes! This Tuscan Chicken Bowl is another one of our family favorites!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!