Whip up these baked ham and cheese croissants for lunch today! A toasted croissant that is loaded with ham, cheese, and a homemade sauce that out of this world. A toasted croissant always is a tasty way to serve up lunch or dinner.
Baked Ham And Cheese Croissants
This croissant ham and cheese bake is quick, easy, and a great way to serve up a crowd or do more than just a classic ham sandwich.
Looking for more easy sandwich recipes
- Crockpot Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- BBQ Beef Sandwiches
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Instant Pot Lobster Rolls
What Do You Need For Ham And Cheese Croissants
- Sliced Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Dijon Mustard
How To Make Baked Croissant Sandwiches
- Slice croissants in half.
- Spread on the cream cheese and mustard mixture.
- Top with ham cheese, and top with the other slice of croissant.
- Bake then serve warm.
What to Serve With These Sandwiches
- Cucumber and Onions
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- French Fries
- And More
This recipe pairs with so many sides. I personally change it up for depending on what we have on hand. If you want it to be a super quick lunch or dinner do potato chips or even a fruit salad.
Can I Double This Recipe
Absolutely! Feel free to make as many or as few of sandwiches as you need. If you make extra you can batch cook the sandwiches and then place in a pan covered in aluminum foil to keep them warm.
These ham sandwiches are also great for serving at brunch.
- 6 large croissants
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 6 slices cheddar cheese (or Swiss cheese)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Split croissants in half and place 6 of them face-side up on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and spread the mixture on the six croissant halves.
- Layer sliced ham and sliced cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture on the six croissant halves.
- Top each with the other half of the croissants, creating 6 croissant sandwiches.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 sandwich
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 491Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 1106mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 2gSugar: 8gProtein: 20g
Do These Sandwiches Store Well
Unfortunately, these sandwiches are best when served warm. You will find the croissants kind of dry out once they have cooled down. But, if you don’t plan to eat them all only make what you plan to eat.
Save the leftovers in original containers and the assemble and make fresh sandwiches. This is the best way to not waste.
Does This Recipe Work With All Types of Meat
Sure. You can pile on a variety of shaved meats or do just cheese and sauce. Pile on your favorite toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, etc. Feel free to get creative and create a sandwich that fits what you have on hand.
Can I Use Kaiser Rolls
If you don’t have croissant rolls feel free to use other types of rolls. Just watch the oven as different textured bread might cook a little faster or even slower than these croissants. You just don’t want to overcook as it can harden up pretty good.