The Super Bowl is coming up and that means Game Day Food Recipes are at the top of my list to find and try a few new recipes. This year I’m loving this Buffalo Chicken Crescent Roll Ring Recipe. This is super easy and it’s perfect for taking to a party with friends! You can make this in only a few minutes and it’s perfect for sharing, I also love that it’s not too spicy even my kids love it!
Buffalo Chicken Crescent Roll Ring Recipe
Here are the ingredients you need:
4 oz. Cream Cheese (1/2 of an 8 oz. package)
1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
3 Cups of Shredded Cooked Chicken
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
2 Cans of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
All you need to do is combine all the ingredients except for the Crescent Rolls and mix well. Lay the Crescent Rolls out in a ring shape on a Baking Sheet. There will be gaps between each point. Place the Chicken Mixture around the base of the ring and then Fold over the Points and tuck them under the base to secure.
Bake in the Oven at 375 Degrees for around 20-25 Minutes until everything is golden brown. Serve while warm! I love serving with Ranch Dressing, Carrots and Celery.
Here is the Full Recipe that you can print out!
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (1/2 of an 8 oz. package)
- 1/4 Cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 3 Cups of Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cans of Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- Combine the Cream Cheese (Melted), Hot Sauce, and Ranch Dressing until well mixed. Add in Shredded Chicken and Cheese and mix well.
- Lay the Base of each Crescent Roll in a Ring Shape on a Greased Cookie Sheet or Baking Pan
- Place the filing in a ring shape around the base of the Crescent Rolls
- Fold over each point and tuck under the ring
- Bake at 375 Degrees for just 20-25 Minutes or until everything is golden brown
- Serve Warm!
If you are looking for other great Super Bowl Snacks make sure you check out our Super Bowl Party Food Ideas!