This Valentine Candy Car is a fun and creative treat to give your child. A car made from candy! Candy cars are a fun way to give a chocolate store-bought treat in a fun and creative way.
With Valentine’s Day on the horizon, I wanted to share tons of ways for you to make this Valentine’s Day even more special for your child. This is a tasty and fun DIY craft that you can make in a matter of minutes.
Valentine Candy Car
I picked up all this candy the other day when I was out shopping and made a few of these up for my kids. You should have seen their faces when I gave them to them. I know it isn’t Valentine’s Day yet, but I thought since I am making them to share why not surprise them!
Here are more Valentine’s Day Ideas for Kids
- Little Debbies Butterfly Treat | Here you take a Little Debbies snack and transform it into a heart-shaped butterfly. Make for a Valentine treat or school Valentine.
- Valentine Candy Heart Box Animal | Transform a box of chocolates into fun animals. This is a simple but creative way to serve up that box of chocolates.
- Dollar Tree Valentine’s Gift Baskets | These gift baskets are a great way to make a fun gift basket full of goodies for your child, all while being on a budget.
What Do You Need To Make These Valentine’s Day Car
- 1 box conversation hearts
- 4 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1 Mini Kit Kat Bar
- 2 Fun Size Kit Kat Bar
- 1 Dove Chocolate Heart
- 1 Large Reese’s peanut butter cup
- Hot Glue Gun
How To Make Candy Car
- Start by taking your candy conversation hearts and use that as a base.
- Glue the Reese’s upside down on one end of the box.
- Then glue the heart chocolate in the center like pictured above.
- Now glue your kit kat one the front tilted up a bit. and one in the front to act like the grill.
- Followed by gluing all 4 Reese’s as the wheels for the car.
See how easy that was to make! Such an easy candy car that your child or loveable partner can enjoy.