This Caramel Apple Butter Board is a sweet take on the TikTok Butter Board trend! It’s quick and easy to make, and combines the fall flavors of apple and caramel that we all love!
It’s SO easy to create this Caramel Apple Butter Board! You only need a few ingredients:
Ingredients for a Caramel Apple Butter Board
- Caramel Dip – We used the Marzetti brand from our local Supercenter.
- Granny Smith Apple – You can use any type of apple, but I really like the sour flavor of this kind paired with the caramel!
- Chopped Mixed Nuts – I found this in the ice cream topping section, but it was perfect to sprinkle on the dip! They’re optional, though.
- Halloween or Fall Sprinkles – Because everything is more festive with sprinkles!!
How to Make a Caramel Apple Butter Board
When making your Caramel Apple Butter board, first spread the caramel directly onto the platter. I used a spoon to spread spoonfuls of the caramel with the back of the spoon which creates more dimension than spreading with a knife. Next, cut up between half and one large apple and sprinkle on top of the caramel. Lastly, add chopped nuts (if your family likes them!) and sprinkles.
After your butter board is created, it’s time to add all of the dippables! I like arranging them around the butter board, but you don’t have to!
What do I eat with the butter board?
Of course, what you eat with the butter board depends on the type of butter board you make. With this sweet caramel apple butter board, I added sweet dippables like Nilla Wafers, Oreo Thins, graham crackers, and wafer cookies.
More Fall Dessert Ideas
- Sheet Pan Caramel Apples
- 5 Ingredient Reese’s Cake Mix Cookie Bars
- Fall Desserts without Pumpkin – So many options for those of you who aren’t pumpkin fans!
- 16 oz. Marzetti Caramel Dip
- 1 Granny Smith Apple, Chopped
- Halloween sprinkles, if desired
- Dipping cookies and crackers
- Spread caramel dip onto tray.
- Sprinkle with chopped apples and sprinkles.
- Keep refrigerated until serving.
- Serve with graham crackers and other dippables and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 13 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 95Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 22gProtein: 1g