4 Ingredient Caramel Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is a super simple and easy no bake cheesecake dip that is perfect for fall entertaining. Caramel and pumpkin join together for a delicious creamy dessert party dip.
This is great served with sliced fruit, cookies, pretzels, and more. Whip this up for a holiday party, weeknight movie night snack, or just a treat to end the day.
When To Serve The Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- Holiday Parties
- Halloween Bash
- Birthday Party
- Movie Night At Home
- Entertaining Guests
- Weeknight Dessert
- Packing in lunches
- And More
Ingredients I Will Need For Dessert Dip
- Cream Cheese – It is best to use a full fat cream cheese for the ultimate creamy texture. But you can use a lower fat if you prefer. The creamy texture and flavor will be slightly different.
- Pumpkin Pie Mix – This is not the puree, this is the pie mix. Make sure to use the proper one.
- Cool Whip – If you prefer you can make homemade whipped cream, bit I find the tub works great.
- Caramel Sauce – Buy a quality caramel as it will be a stand out flavor in the cheesecake dip.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Mixer – Hand or stand mixer works great. You will find reach for a mixer will help to really cream up the cream cheese. If you don’t have one a whisk will work but it will take a lot of time to cream up the mixture.
Silicone Spatula – This is handy to scrape down the sides of the bowl as you are mixing up your dip.
Serving Bowl – Any style and platter works, you just want something to pour the dip in once mixed. Then shape the dipping items around the bowl for a nice presentation value.
How to Make
Full directions for this dessert dip are in the printable recipe card below.
Start by mixing up your softened cream cheese with your mixer. Then you will begin adding in the other ingredients and continue mixing until creamy.
Once mix, fold in the whipped cream, stirring to combine. Don’t overmix or it will deflate as you are mixing up.
Refrigerate the dip until you are ready to serve.
Right before serving up, you will drizzle with caramel sauce, and serve with cookies, fruit, pretzel crisps, etc.
- Ensure you are using softened cream cheese. If it is not soft, it will leave a curdled texture and be hard to mix up with the other ingredients.
- Fold in the whipped cream with a spatula. If you overmix, it will kind of deflate the dip a bit.
- Store your dip in the fridge in an airtight container to prevent flavors getting in and altering the flavor.
- Pair with any dippers you want. Cookies, pretzels, fresh fruit, and more.
Storing Leftover Dip
Store your dip in the fridge covered. Don’t add the caramel sauce on top until right before serving. At that time you can add in other ingredients for topping as well if you want.
Variations To Pumpkin Dessert Dip
- Mix in mini chocolate chips.
- Top with crushed pecans or slivered almonds.
- Don’t add in the caramel sauce for just a pumpkin cheesecake dip.
- Sprinkle with toffee chips on top, for a new layer of flavor.
More Fall Recipes
- No Bake Fall Recipes
- 5 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake
- Pumpkin Earthquake Cake
- Apple Crisp Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
- 1.5 cups pumpkin pie mix (not pumpkin puree)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cool whip
- 4-6 tbsp caramel sauce
- Place softened cream cheese in mixing medium mixing bowl and mix until creamy using a hand mixer set to medium speed.
- Add the pumpkin pie mix and 3 tbsp of caramel, and mix again until everything is smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Depending on how fluffy you want your dip, you can add anywhere from 5-8 ounces of it. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle more caramel sauce on top. Serve with apple slices, cookies or pretzels.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 134Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g