One of the things I love is having quick and easy desserts and treats that look like they took forever when in reality it only took a few minutes to assemble. This Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is SO FAST and easy to put together and it tastes perfectly homemade when your done! Your neighbors, co-workers and friends will love this one! It’s the perfect holiday treat!
You only need a few ingredients to pull this one off, you need 2 cans of Grands Flaky Biscuits, Butter, Cinnamon & Sugar! That’s it! only 4 ingredients to perfection!
I have these adorable Bakeware Sets that I found on Clearance last year at Target that I thought were great for baking gifts for the neighbors! These are small loaf pans that could easily fit into a bag with a ribbon and a note card on top! You could also make these in a Loaf Pan, but i love being able to bake and serve them in the same container!
My Son and Husband loved this one, it took about 5 minutes for them to break into one and start eating it! I had to remind them to wait until I got pictures first! Ha! My son even asked 5 times if I made it, because he thought it was way too good for me to make it I guess! Truth be told, it was so easy I didn’t really feel like I made much of anything.
Here’s the Recipe and Instructions:
- 2 Cans of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Biscuits
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- Melt the Butter in the Microwave
- Open both cans of Biscuits and split each biscuit in half
- Combine Cinnamon & Sugar in a Bowl
- Place each layer of biscuits in the Butter then in the Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
- Layer Cinnamon & Sugar Biscuits in a lightly greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes
Last Updated on