I have an awesome recipe to share with you today that is PERFECT for Summertime Parties. If you plan on having a crowd over here’s a quick and easy way to make Homemade Lemonade in your CrockPot.
A few things I wanted to mention about this recipe is that it makes a LOT so you might need 2 containers. If that happens you use 1 part Lemonade Concentrate to 3 Parts Water at the end. You can also Freeze the Lemonade Concentrate and Save it for later if you want to make one batch and serve only half. I personally don’t think you’ll be able to freeze it because it will go really fast, it’s super yummy!
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Lemon Juice
- 12 Cups of Cold Water (Save for the End)
- Combine the First 2 Ingridents (Sugar, & 4 Cups of Water) in a CrockPot
- Heat on High for around 1-2 hours, Stir to Dissolve Sugar Completely
- Add Lemon Juice to Crock Pot and Turn Off to let Cool
- Add in Remaining Water and Chill
- Serve Cold