If you haven’t tried Cheesy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes then you will want to check out this recipe! It’s a SIMPLE and great way to have Homemade Mashed Potatoes ready to go after a busy day of work or running errands!
Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This recipe is incredibly easy! It takes about 5 minutes to get everything thrown in the Crock Pot and about 5 minutes to mix in the cheese after the potatoes have finished cooking!! Other than that, you just let your Crock Pot do all the work and you’ll come home to a batch of Cheesy Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes!
Just combine the Peeled and chopped potatoes with the Chicken Stock in the crock pot and you’re done, Let them cook about 4 hours on High or about 6-8 hours on low then when you get home at night add in the cream cheese when you walk in the door and let it melt, Then mash and add cheddar cheese on top and you’re ready to go! So Simple, even your kids could help do these :)
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes or about 3 lbs. or Small Potatoes
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Chicken Stock
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3/4 Cup. Cheddar Cheese for Topping
- Combine Peeled & Sliced Potatoes & Chicken Stock in Crock Pot
- Cook 4 hours on High or 6-8 Hours on Low
- Add in Cream Cheese and let melt (About 5 min)
- Add in Salt & Pepper
- Mash with Beaters or Hand Potato Masher
- Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese