The Holidays are quickly approaching and I wanted to share this Philadelphia Cream Cheese Chocolate Soufle Recipe with you.
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp. hazelnut-flavored liqueur
- 3 squares BAKER'S Bittersweet Chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp. chopped hazelnuts, toasted
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- GREASE bottom and side of 1-qt. souffle dish or casserole with butter; sprinkle with 1 Tbsp. sugar.
- BLEND eggs, cream cheese spread, remaining sugar, liqueur and chocolate in blender 30 sec. or until smooth. Blend on high speed 15 sec. Pour into souffle dish.
- BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until puffed and lightly browned. Sprinkle with nuts; serve immediately.
Recipe from Kraft.com
There are also some other great Philadelphia Recipes available on their website.