Who doesn’t love play doh? Some kids love it enough to taste it! These Play Doh Valentines are a great classroom gift as they are candy free, allergy friendly, and affordable. Add our cute printable tag and you’ll be the rockstar mom of the Class Party
How to Make Play Doh Valentines
Click Here to Download the FREE Printable Page that you can print out from your computer! I just printed these out and cut them out using scissors then attached them using Double Stick Tape.
Here is what you will need to make these adorable Valentines!
- Small or Super Small Play Doh
- Play Doh Printable
- Double Stick Tape
Note: These fit onto the super small play dough cans and I’d call the other ones the “medium” ones. Or maybe small. The large, or regular size lids are much larger.
- Print your Play Doh printable. Make sure you uncheck the box in Acrobat that says “fit to page” or “reduce to fit.”
- Use scissors to cut out your round Play Doh tags.
- Attach the Play Doh tags onto the tops of the containers with double stick tape.
- Repeat until you have the desired number of Play Doh Cans for Valentine’s Day.
Last Updated on