Disney Dole Whip with a twist! This Dole Whip Pie is what dreams are made of. 5 ingredients is all it takes to make this creamy pineapple pie recipe. Get the flavors of your favorite Dole Whip dessert but in pie form.
This no bake pineapple pie is so simple to throw together. A great make ahead pie that will be ready to wow your family and friends when you bring it out to slice and serve.
- Cream Cheese – Make sure to use softened cream cheese, to get that velvety smooth pie you will want.
- Granulated Sugar
- Crushed Pineapple – You will want to drain off the liquid. Make sure you do a good job or it will water down the pie and mess up the texture.
- Cool Whip – Head to the freezer section of the store and buy a container of the whipped cream.
- Crust – I used a store bought graham cracker crust. You are welcome to make homemade if you prefer.
How To Make
Full steps on how to make this pineapple pie are in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a visual walk through.
The first step is making your cream cheese and sugar in a bowl, and mix really well. You want to cream it together till it is nice and smooth.
Next, add in your drained crushed pineapple.
Mix in the pineapple and then fold in the whipped cream.
Pour the mixture into the pie, and cover and refrigerate until it is set up.
You can garnish the pie if you want, or serve it as is. I added a fresh pineapple slice and some leaves just to let the family know it was a pineapple pie.
Tips For Success
Here are some helpful tips to set you up for success when making this pie.
- Ensure the cream cheese is softened.
- Use your hand or stand mixer to whip up the sugar and cream cheese. You want to give it a bit of time to get extra creamy.
- If you don’t drain the pineapple juice it will water down your pie. Make sure to press the pineapple juice and get it drained well.
- Make sure to refrigerate the pie, as this will help it thicken up, which will make slicing a whole lot easier.
Can I Make Pie In Advance
You can make this pie a day in advance if you would like. Just simply store in the fridge until you are ready to serve. You can make your pineapple cream pie up to a day in advance.
Then when ready slice and serve up this chilled dessert.
More Easy Recipes
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple, drained very well
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat with a hand mixer on high until well combined and fluffy. Add drained, crushed pineapple.
- Stir well with a spoon to combine. Gently fold in thawed Cool Whip and stir until combined.
- Place the mixture into a graham cracker pie crust.
- Refrigerate for about 4 hours to chill and set up. (Or, if you're short on time, you can freeze it for an hour, so the pie will set up quicker!)
Be sure to drain the pineapple extremely well. If you don't. the pie will have too much liquid and not set up properly.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 205mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 1gSugar: 34gProtein: 4g