Fruity Pebbles bread is a quick bread recipe. This is a dessert bread that is such a fun and delicious sweet bread recipe. Kid approved and so easy to make. Whip this up for a fun dessert to break up the week.
If you are a sucker for the sweet fruity flavor of Fruity Pebbles, than this bread might just hit the spot. Make sure to check out our ice cream bread as well! Loaded with sprinkles for a nice colorful dessert as well.
This Fruity Pebbles Bread Is..
- A quick bread recipe
- Made with Cereal
- No Yeast Bread
- Easy To Prep
- Kid Friendly Recipe
- Greek yogurt
- Granulated Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Fruity Pebbles Cereal
How To Make Fruity Cereal Bread
The full directions on how to make this cereal bread are in the printable recipe card. This is a visual walk through.
Prep your pan and preheat the oven. Then in a bowl mix up the oil, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla. Whip up until smooth.
Then add in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix until smooth.
Fold in the Fruity Pebbles. Don’t overmix, just enough to incorporate into the bread. Pour into pan.
Bake as directed. Once done remove and let cool, then slice and serve.
Tips For Success
- Measure properly. Scoop flour into measuring cup and then level with a knife.
- Fold the cereal in, don’t mix with a mixer as it will break up the cereal.
- Parchment paper helps for easy removal of the bread
This Fruity Pebbles bread can store at room temperature in an airtight container or bag. Make sure to allow the bread to fully cool before placing in container. Or it will create condensation and spoil the bread.
You may also freeze the bread. Place in a freezer container and freeze for 2-3 months. Thaw on the counter or defrost in the microwave.
By freezing you will find the cereal softens a bit more, but it will still taste super delicious.
Can I Use Cocoa Pebbles Instead
Go for it! If you want to reach for Cocoa Pebbles instead feel free. I love it with the fruity component but the chocolate would be delicious as well I am sure. Use the same amount of cereal if you swap it out.
More Cereal Recipes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or unsweetened applesauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, oil, yogurt, eggs and vanilla until smooth. Add salt, baking powder and flour.
- Mix until smooth. Gently fold in Fruity Pebbles.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle about a handful of cereal on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean and the edges begin to turn golden.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 421Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 71mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 8g