Easter Printable Puppet Craft for Kids is a fun and easy way to let your kids get to have some fun and pass the time away with these clothespin puppets.
Since Easter is right around the corner, I thought making Easter Bunnies would be a blast. Let them add a little color with some crayons or markers and let the fun begin.
Printable Puppet Craft For Kids
Click Here to Print your free Bunny Clothespin Puppets! Then you can cut out your bunnies and then get to crafting. It can be fun to then later put on a puppet show and
What Do You Need For This Puppet Craft
How To Make Easter Paper Puppet
1. Print out the PDF. It’s two pages, a boy bunny, and a girl bunny.
2. Color the bunny.
3. Cut out the bunny.
4. Cut the bunny on the dotted line, so your puppet will be in two pieces.
5. Open the clothes pin, and glue the top of the bunny face to the top of the clothes pin.
6. Close the clothespin, and line up the bottom of the bunny on the underneath part of the clothespin, making sure the corners of the mouth match.
7. Press to adhere and let dry.
8. Play with your bunny puppets!
TIP: Since the bunnies are facing different directions (so they can talk to each other!), you’ll need to glue the clothes pin on in opposite directions.
Do I Have To Print Both Bunnies
No, you sure don’t. If you want just select whether you want page 1 or page 2 then print. I used regular printer paper, it will be great for this. Or if you want you can use cardstock for a sturdier bunny.
As you can see in the picture the clothespin is what opens and closes the mouth. This is such a fun and creative kid craft.
More Fun Easter Ideas
- Rainbow Scratch Paper Easter Eggs | Here is a really fun craft you can sit down and do with your kids. Let them use these papers to create one-of-a-kind eggs.
- Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt Printable | This is a great printable to use and create a virtual Easter egg hunt in your neighborhood when you need to social distance.