Fall is here, we have had a rainy few days and this Easy Homemade Apple Cider Recipe is perfect for rainy, cold, fall days! It’s so easy to make and it’s perfect for Parties where you want to have an easy recipe that’s warm and ready for your guest!
You only need a few simple ingredients for this Crockpot Caramel Apple Cider Recipe, the Caramel is optional but I love the smooth taste of the caramel and apples together! Also, you can choose to use either Cinnamon Sticks or the Ground Cinnamon depending on what you have on hand. I personally prefer the Cinnamon Sticks but it really doesn’t matter.
- 1 Can of Apple Juice Concentrate
- 2 Cans of Water
- 3 Tbsp. Caramel
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon (*or 3-4 Cinnamon Sticks)
- 1 Orange
- Wash and Slice the Orange. You can slice this any way since you'll remove it before the Apple Cider is served.
- Combine All Ingredients in a Crockpot and Simmer on Low for 3-4 hours
- Remove Orange and Serve Warm. Stir Well before serving.
This makes enough for around 6 Glasses of Hot Apple Cider, If you are having a large party you might want to double or even triple this recipe. Also I used a smaller crock pot for this recipe so if you double or triple the recipe make sure you use a 6 Qt. Crock Pot.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
And Don’t forget to Check out the Best Baked Apples Recipe ever :)