Easy Fried Chicken Recipe
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!
Today I wanted to share with you one of my all time favorite Fried Chicken Recipes. This one comes from my mom and so this is what I grew up on, but really it’s one of my favorites still to this day.
The other night we were having one of those “What should we have for Dinner Conversations” When my husband suggested Fried Chicken Salads, It was a warm sunny day and something just made me think of Summer so I ran to the store for fresh veggies and added in this Fried Chicken Recipe for a Delicious Summer Meal!
You only need a few ingredients to make this batter, then add in your chicken and oil for Frying and follow the recipe below.
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour (All Purpose)
- 2 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Cut in Pieces)
- Oil for Frying
- Combine all Dry Ingredients in a Ziploc Bag and Shake to mix well
- Thaw Chicken, Cut into Strips and rinse with Water
- Heat Oil to 350 Degrees
- Place Chicken Strips in Flour Mixture and Shake Well to Cover
- Remove Chicken and place in Hot Oil for 5-9 minutes until cooked & golden brown
- Drain on paper plate lined with Paper Towel