One of my favorite things to make from scratch is this Easy Pie Crust Recipe. There is just something about homemade pie crust that makes a recipe taste better and this one is Delicious and So much easier than you probably expect.Print
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sugar
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Chilled and Softened, Salted Butter
- 1/4 Cup COLD Water
- Combine Flour, Sugar and Salt in a Bowl
- Slowly Cut in Softened Butter with a Fork
- Slowly add in about 1/4 Cup Water mixing as you add
- Form 2 Balls of Dough
- Roll Each Ball into a Pie Crust around 12″ in Diamiter
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 15-20 Min until golden on the edges
Start by combining the dry ingredients in a bowl, Cut in Softened (But not melted) Butter with a fork until you get the crumbly cornmeal look.
Slowly add in water until everything holds together and form 2 balls of dough. Roll out the dough and place it in your pan. You can also freeze it at this point if you only need one crust. I like to roll mine on some kind of parchment, press and seal or cling wrap so that it’s easy to freeze and transfer.
That’s it, you’re ready to add your pie filling and bake! :)
Last Updated on