I absolutely LOVE Muddy Buddies!! They are one of my go-to, quick & easy desserts! This Fall Pumpkin Munch is my way to mix up an old favorite and make it new for Fall!
So I have a tiny addiction to Reese’s Pieces!! They are one of my favorite candies, and for some reason Fall makes me crave them even more!! This year I decided to create my own Fall Pumpkin Munch by mixing Chex, Peanut Butter, Chocolate….. and Reese’s :)
Now I’m not going to claim this is healthy by any stretch of the imagination, but it sure is delicious, I’ll promise you that!
If you already know that you like Muddy Buddies (or Puppy Chow, or whatever you grew up calling it!), then you will LOVE this new & fun way to make them for the Fall Season!
- 10 Cups Rice Chex
- 10 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Bag Reese's Pieces
- Combine Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter and Butter in a Bowl and Microwave in 30 second intervals, stir in between each one until completely melted.
- Add in Vanilla and Stir
- Pour Over Rice Chex and Stir until Covered
- Place Powdered Sugar in a Large Gallon Bag
- Pour Chocolate Cereal Mixture into the Bag, Seal and Shake!
- Add in Reese's Pieces at the very end.
If you liked this idea, Check out all my Recent Recipes here!