Calling all CVS Lovers, there’s a great opportunity going on today at Your Local CVS Minute Clinic. Today only you can get FREE A1C Screenings during operating hours at your Local CVS Minute Clinic. These screenings are sponsored by Meta’s New Blood Sugar Control Products and there is No Purchase Required! So Stop by your local CVS Minute Clinic anytime today during operating hours to get your Free A1C Screening!
Meta Daily Blood Sugar Support is a new dietary supplement from Procter and Gamble that you can find in the Digestive Health Aisle. It’s designed for patients seeking an Over the Counter product to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels as a part of their diet.
Please Note: This Offer excludes MA, VT and TX
I’ve spent a lot of time learning about regulating blood sugar this year and also cutting sugar in general from our diet as a family, There are some Super Simple ways you can actually cut your sugar intake and calories and eat healthier! Here are a few of my favorite tips:
7 Ways to Eat Healthier This Year:
- Read Food Labels! I know this one seems like a no-brainer but do you even know how many grams of sugar are in the foods you are eating, it has been really eye opening for me this year to start paying attention to how much sugar is in the foods we consider “healthy” take Yogurt for example it’s loaded with sugar, especially kids sugars, read the labels and swap for a healthier option! It’s easy and normally doesn’t cost any more it just takes a little bit of time to stop and read the labels!
- Drink More Water! This is another one I know, but I often am guilty of opting for Coffee or Caffeine loaded beverages, but Water really is one of the healthiest drinks out there and it’s also really inexpensive so it’s a great choice. I find the more water I drink the more I crave it!
- Keep Snacks in the Car! I’m always on the go, so having snacks that are healthy in the car is one of my must haves! I typically keep a green apple or almonds in the car at all times, this is easy to grab and go and perfect for when I get the munchies or I haven’t had time to stop and get lunch!
- Eat Breakfast Daily! This is one where I struggle because I’m not a fan of breakfast, but if I don’t eat a good protein packed breakfast I’m starving by like 11am and munching on the closest bag of Candy :) I typically make a crustless quiche or Egg Muffins or something I can quickly reheat so that breakfast is fast and I don’t have to think about it on busy mornings!
- Simplify Your Dinner Routine! We all love trying new recipes, but I also know that something simple like grilled chicken and steamed vegetables is easy, healthy and my whole family will eat it. So drop the mom guilt and stick to what you know works! Not only does it make dinner easier, but you can also simplify your grocery shopping since you aren’t constantly buying extra items!
- Order Your Salad Dressing on the Side! Sauces and Dressings are a hidden source of calories, everything from Ranch Dressing to Barbecue Sauce so ask for your sauce or salad dressing on the side so you can control how much you use.
- Use My Fitness Pal to Search For Healthier Restaurant Option! This is one of my favorite tips! You can download the Free My Fitness Pal App and use it to search your favorite restaurants to quickly see the calorie and fat content of each recipe. It’s a simple and fast way to make healthy choices when you’re on the go and at almost any restaurant!
What are your favorite tips for eating Healthier on the go? One of my friends has started a 10 week challenge, we have 10 weeks till the new year, now is a great time to take control of your health, so don’t wait for the new year, get started today!