Use this Rocksbox Coupon Code to Try Rocksbox and get your First Month Free! Get New Jewelry Every Month and Wear It as long as you want!
If the coupon code wasn’t enough to get you excited, I just saw the announcement in my email that they now have KATE SPADE jewelry!!! Just make sure and add it to your wish list so that you will get some in your boxes!
Rocksbox is a Jewelry Membership Service, You can get a new box of Jewelry Every Month to wear and try out, keep it as long as you want, then return your box to get a new set!
This is a great way to try out new jewelry and see what you like, what you end up wearing all the time and you can even keep an item and apply the Monthly $21 Fee towards any items you keep!
Click Here to Try Rocksbox Today, Your First Month is FREE With the coupon code SHOPROCKSXOXO at checkout!
5 of the Best Ways to Save Money with Rocksbox
If you have been wanting to try Rocksbox but you’re worried if you’ll like anything and about the cost then this is a great time to try it. I also have 5 Simple Ideas for Saving Money with Rocksbox that I wanted to share with you!
Rocksbox normally costs $21 to get your first box shipped to you, you get that $21 applied towards any items you keep, but if you aren’t sure if you’ll like anything and you’re worried about the up front cost, look for coupon codes to off set that initial cost so it’s completely risk free!
HOT TIP: Right now you can use the coupon code SHOPROCKSXOXO to get your First Box Shipped for FREE! You won’t pay the $21 Styling fee to have the box shipped so you only pay for what you keep!
Did you know that you can actually wear everything you get, you get to try it on, wear it out and use the accessories for as long as you want. Then you decide what you love after you get a chance to try it. This is one of my favorite features of Rocksbox!
Have you ever had a piece of jewelry you bought, only to decide the earrings were too heavy, the ring was too big or the Necklace kept spinning around and driving you crazy! With Rocksbox you get to try before you buy! You can wear everything in your box even if you only keep one item!
Once you sign up, you can share it with your Friends! Rocksbox has an awesome referral program! You can get $25 for every friend that signs up to try Rocksbox for themselves. Just share your referral link or code on Facebook so your friends can join too! They get a Free Month and you get $25! It’s a win win!
Make a list of the items you love that you aren’t able to keep and then wait for the Clarence Sales! Rocksbox has amazing clearance sales where they clear out old merchandise at incredible prices (Like as low as $15 a piece!) so wait for those sales and grab up any items you loved but ended up sending back! This is a great way to save on high quality, name brand jewelry!
The Spring Rocksbox Clearance Sale is going on now! You have to be a member to shop, but make sure you check it out after you sign up!
Every month Rocksbox will send you a preview of your box before it ships. You have the opportunity to see the prices and swap items. I was able to swap items in my box for items that were on sale! You can also get an extra $10 when you keep all 3 items.
Here’s an example of how I put these savings tips into practice:
- I got a FREE Styling Fee Code to Re-Activate My Account, I had turned off my monthly shipments for a few months, and they sent me a code to get the $21 Styling Fee for Free (That $21 also applies to any items I keep, so it was a great time for me to jump back in and try something new!)
- I had $60 in Credit from My Friends Signing Up under my account! I had shared the pieces I got on Facebook with my Friends and a few of them tried it out!
- I Swapped 2 of my items in my box to Sale Items that I Loved before it shipped – My Earrings were on sale from $45 to just $38 and the Necklace was on sale from $65 to just $50!
- I Saved $10 by Keeping Everything in my Box!
That’s a total savings of $113 on New Jewelry from some of my Favorite Brands!!!
I actually recently tried this company out before I decided if I would share this Free Offer with you, because I wanted to experience it for myself and let you know exactly what I thought!
Here is my Honset Review of Rocksbox:
- I LOVE that you can try this out risk-free to see if it’s for you! Your First Month is Free when you use the Coupon Code SHOPROCKSXOXO at checkout!
- The Credit You Pay for your monthly box applies to any item in your box that you decide to keep!
- You get to Keep the items as long as you want (so you don’t have to stress about shipping it back in 2-3 days)
- You can WEAR THE ITEMS and see if you like them! Seriously, this was my favorite part, trying out new things
- I fell in LOVE with one item from each box (Actually more but I didn’t want to keep everything! ha!)
- I loved that I could wear an item, see if it’s too heavy, what kind of response I get, etc. I had one necklace that I got 4-5 complements on in one day and I was like for sure that’s a keeper! :)
- The Prices are a little higher than you would pay at Target, but I checked online to compare and they were the same as I could find online so I didn’t feel like they were any higher. If you want to grab a few quality pieces this is the way to go!
If you want to give it a try you can Sign Up Here and use the Coupon Code SHOPROCKSXOXO to get your First Month for FREE!
Another thing I Highly Recommend is that when you Sign Up For Rocksbox you take some time to add items to your wish list. They will actually send you some of the items you request or add to your wish list which means if you have a favorite brand of jewelry you can get several items that you like and then pick your favorite!
So far both items I have kept from my 2 different boxes have been items that were on my wish list, and both are items I have been wearing almost daily! I seriously love the pieces and it was so much easier to have it shipped to me than it is to run around to different stores shopping and trying things on.
Sign Up For Your FREE Rocksbox Here, You’ll get your First Month Free when you use the coupon code SHOPROCKSXOXO