I am a HUGE fan of Fried Pickles! If you are too, be sure to check out this Fried Dill Pickles Recipe!
This Fried Dill Pickles Recipe is perfect to make for your family, or for your friends when you are having a big get-together! This is a good southern recipe that goes with almost any meal! You could also serve these as an appetizer with ranch dip!
- 12 oz Hamburger Dill Pickles
- 1 1/3 cup Cracker Crumbs (about 1/4 lb)
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil (for deep frying)
- Drain and dry pickles.
- Mix together cracker crumbs, flour, garlic powder, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and water.
- Heat oil to 350 - 375.
- Dip pickles in egg wash and then flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place in hot oil (avoiding overcrowding).
- Fry until golden brown and pickles are floating on top.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 93mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 14g
These are absolutely delicious and your whole family can enjoy them! Make these with Hamburgers, Chicken, or Barbecue! Here is my favorite BBQ Beef Sandwiches Recipe that you can try with these Fried Dill Pickles!
This McAlister’s Deli Copycat Southern Sweet Tea Recipe is a perfect addition to any meal with these Fried Dill Pickles! Umm, so good! Pair these recipes together all year-long, but especially during the Spring and Summer! This will become one of your family favorites!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!