This Glow Stick Halloween Night Classroom Gift is such a fantastic no-candy gift idea for classmates or friends! All kids could use a glow stick necklace for safety, so it’s the perfect little favor for all! We ALWAYS have our kiddos wear something light-up when trick-or-treating on Halloween. We have tied them on their candy buckets before, too, for those who thought it would “mess up how their costume looked”. Ha ha! These free printable tags definitely make spooky gifting a snap!
Glow Stick Halloween Night Classroom Gift
I love a no-candy gift for my kiddos’ friends on Halloween. (Because, let’s face it, they already get tons of candy. Ha!) This Glow Stick Halloween Night Free Printable Tag. All you need is the glow-sticks, the tag,
Supplies for Glow Stick Halloween Favor Idea
- Light for Your Halloween Night Free Printable Tag – Simply print and cut out! Download it HERE!
- Ribbon or Trim – You can choose several colors or just use one per tag.
- Glow Sticks or Glow-in-the-Dark Necklaces
- You’ll also need scissors to cut out the tags and a hole punch, of course!
Instructions for Light for Halloween Night Gift for Kids
First, print out the free printable tag. There are four tags per page, so you can do the math on how many copies of the tags you need to print out. Next, cut out the tags and hole punch them.
Lastly, cut the ribbons and trims and tie one tag onto each glow stick. And you’re done! So cute, safe, and useful!
More Fun Halloween Ideas for Kids!
- Fun Halloween Drink Ideas for Kids!
- Halloween Cupcake Ideas
- Teal Pumpkin Project – Another no candy idea!
- Free Printable Tag
- Glow Sticks or Glow Necklaces
- Halloween Ribbon and/or Trim
- Hole Punch
- Print out free printable tags, cut out, and hole punch each one.
- Cut the ribbon to length and thread it through the hole in the tag. Tie on the glow stick. That's it!