Learn how to make a bunny with a beach towel. A beach towel Easter basket that is great for those who enjoy spending time in the sun and water. This is an easy DIY beach towel craft perfect for kids of all ages.
Stuff treats in the back of the bunny. Maybe some sunglasses, jewelry for older kids, candies, and more. The possibilities of this DIY Easter basket made with a towel.
Why Make A Bunny Out Of A Towel
- Easy to do
- Unique Gift
- Pick any style beach towel you want
- Great present for Eater
- Can stuff with some other items in back
What Do I Need To Make A Bunny
How to Make a Bunny with a Beach Towel
Fold your towel in half. Lie it flat and fold to shape into a square. Begin to roll two corners.
Roll the two corners opposite each other toward the center until they meet. This will create the bunny ears, which you will secure with a rubber band.
The first rubberband will be the neck of the bunny. The other one will go for about 3 inches above to become the ears.
You will need to fluffy your towel a bit to help shape it. Add sunglasses to the bunny, add treats in the basket of the bunny and you’re done.
Items To Place In Bunny Towel
- Hair Scrunchies
- Easter Candy
- Hair Ties
- Echo Dot
What is the easiest towel animal to make?
I found the bunny to be really easy to make. Now, I know a snake and elephants are other great options to make. I wanted the bunny to have it themed for Easter.
- Beach towel
- 2 rubber bands
- Kids sunglasses
- Treats for the basket
- After folding the beach towel in half, lie it on a flat surface so it closely resembles a square shape. Begin rolling two corners opposite each other toward the center (one at a time) until they meet.
- Grab the rolled towel and loop it around so the ends meet each other. Add the first rubber band like in the photo.
- That rubber band will be the base of the bunny's neck and the large loop will be the basket part of the bunny to hold the treats.
- Bend the neck part of the bunny so the ears are pointing upward and add another rubber band about 3 inches above the first rubber band to create the head and ears.
- Fluff the towel so it more closely resembles a head shape. You might need to reroll the ears if they came unrolled a bit during the rubber band process.
- Add sunglasses to the bunny, place the treats in the bunny basket, and you're done! This should take about five minutes total to complete!