I have some Awesome News for those of you who have been wondering How to Print Coupons from Your Phone! You can use your SmartPhone or iPad to Print Coupons directly to your printer or you can now Email Yourself Coupons so that you can remember which ones you want to print when you get back to your computer or printer! This is an awesome new feature that was just released by Coupons.com and I’m so excited because I know there are so many times you are reading a deal on your phone and you want to print those coupons but it’s hard to remember to go back and find those coupons later. Now you can easily email yourself the Coupons that you want to print and then click the link in the email and they will be Pre-Clipped for you!
There are several ways to print coupons from your smartphone, I’m going to cover Direct Printing (Printing Coupons using an ePrinter) and Email Printing today so that you know how to do both!
How to Print Coupons From Your Phone
If you do not have a wireless printer or ePrinter then you’ll be excited to know that Coupons.com just changed the look and feel of their printing center so that you can now See all the coupons (Yay!) and Clip the ones you want then email them to yourself while you’re on the go! This makes printing the coupons when you get back home a breeze! You just click the link in your email and all the coupons are pre-clipped for you!
Here are step by step instructions:
2. Select any additional coupons you would like to print and click on “Email” at the top right of the screen.
3. When you get home or to a Laptop or Desktop computer you can Open Your email, Click the Link in the email and all your coupons that you clipped will open ready to print! It’s So Easy!!!
How to Print Coupons Directly to Your Printer
To print directly from your computer or tablet you will need a Wirepless Printer Compatible with Printing from the Coupons.com App. This is actually only a Very Few Printers that are specifically designed to work with Coupons.com.
1. You’ll need to download the app here. then you should see 2 options when you go to print, Email or Print. Choose Print and connect your printer.
2. Make Sure your Wireless Connection is turned On so your phone can find the printer
3. If you have an Android Phone make sure you download a Free Printer Driver App like PrintDirect. The free version has some limitations but it’s worth testing out to see if you like it before you buy.
If you are needing a new printer This HP OfficeJet Pro Wireless Printer ha ePrint which lets you print from your Smartphone and Tablet Devices. You can get this for around $70 on Amazon!
I’m really hoping this process gets easier as time goes on, I think Printers have come a long way in the last few years and companies are starting to realize the need to connect with smart phones and realizing that not everyone has a laptop or desktop anymore. I know this seems a little complicated still but it’s a step in the right direction so hopefully this makes printing coupons from your phone a little easier!
Last Updated on