Woohoo! If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you will want to get the Chick-Fil-A App on your phone because they have specials, coupons, and sales that will save you money on your favorite food! Make sure you check out all the other coupons for restaurants we have for you, too.
I love the Chick-Fil-A App! It’s super-convenient when you’re on the go and craving some waffle fries! We were running some errands yesterday and stopped by my local restaurant. Chick-Fil-A always has long lines at the Drive-Thru so I always use the Curbside Delivery option. But our local Chick-Fil-A had a sign that Mobile Curbside Delivery is Currently Unavailable. A sign posted on the door said it’s suspended because of staffing shortages.
I was bummed but also curious if that’s just local or are you seeing the same thing? Will you leave a comment below or on the social media post and let us know if your Chick-Fil-A has stopped Curbside Pick Up?
Why You Should Sign Up for Chick-fil-A One
Have you signed up for Chick-I LOVE this program? It’s the Chick-fil-A membership program, and you earn points every time you make a purchase and scan your app at the register. Members can receive points by placing an order through the Chick-fil-A App, an online catering order, or by scanning their Chick-fil-A One QR code at the register or in the drive-thru. Earn points for every purchase and use them to redeem available rewards of your choice. Each purchase gets you closer to the next membership tier with increasing benefits. There is no cost to join and anyone who is eligible to create a Chick-fil-A One™ account may participate. Get the app for iOs or Android.
You can redeem your points for FREE food items. And, in addition to earning points, you’ll get offers for FREE items sent to your app. I’ve gotten offers for free chicken nuggets, a free sandwich, free drinks, and more! If you eat at Chick-fil-A a lot, this app is a must-have!
How Does Chick-fil-A One Work?
- Members earn points with every purchase, earning more points per dollar spent as they reach new membership tiers.
- Points can be used to redeem available rewards or members can choose to save their points for redemption later. A list of available rewards and points needed for redemption are available in-app or through a member’s online profile.
- For the first time, members can earn points for online catering orders using their Chick-fil-A One™ account.
- Members may receive surprise rewards from their local Chick-fil-A restaurant(s).
- Chick-fil-A One™ Red Member (achieved upon earning 5,000 points in a year)A member’s annual spend determines their status
- Chick-fil-A One™ Member
- Chick-fil-A One™ Silver Member (achieved upon earning 1,000 points in a year)
- Each of the three membership tiers has increasing benefits, including receiving more points per dollar spent.
- Current membership status may be viewed through the app, by selecting “Rewards”, or online.
Get your Chick-Fil-A App now so that you can score awesome rewards!
Chick-Fil-A® is a trademark of Chick-fil-A.