Woohoo! If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you will want to get the Chick-Fil-A App on your phone because they have specials, coupons, and sales that will save you money on your favorite food!
What is Chick-Fil-A One? Chick-fil-A One is their membership program that gives you the ability to earn points with your purchases in stores. You can log-in to your existing Chick-fil-A One account online or via the Chick-fil-A App. Get the app for iOs or Android.
Members can receive points by placing an order through the Chick-fil-A App, an online catering order, or by scanning their Chick-fil-A One QR code at the register or in the drive-thru. Earn points for every purchase and use them to redeem available rewards of your choice. Each purchase gets you closer to the next membership tier with increasing benefits. There is no cost to join and anyone who is eligible to create a Chick-fil-A One™ account may participate.
How Does It Work?
- Members earn points with every purchase, earning more points per dollar spent as they reach new membership tiers.
- Points can be used to redeem available rewards or members can choose to save their points for redemption later. A list of available rewards and points needed for redemption are available in-app or through a member’s online profile.
- For the first time, members can earn points for online catering orders using their Chick-fil-A One™ account.
- Members may receive surprise rewards from their local Chick-fil-A restaurant(s).
- A member’s annual spend determines their status:
- Chick-fil-A One™ Member
- Chick-fil-A One™ Silver Member (achieved upon earning 1,000 points in a year)
- Chick-fil-A One™ Red Member (achieved upon earning 5,000 points in a year) *
- Each of the three membership tiers has increasing benefits, including receiving more points per dollar spent.
- Current membership status may be viewed through the app, by selecting “Rewards”, or online.
Get your Chick-Fil-A App now so that you can grab the FREE 8 Count Nuggets!
Chick-Fil-A® is a trademark of Chick-fil-A.