Instant Pot cooking is becoming even more and more popular and it’s one of my favorite ways to cook! Here is an Instant Pot Salsa Recipe that you’re going to love!
Try this Instant Pot Salsa Recipe for a Holiday Appetizer or for your annual Super Bowl Party! This is so easy to make and freezer friendly! I love being able to cook things quickly in the instant pot, freeze them, and have them ready to go when I need this.
Every year we have Christmas Night family night at our house where all of our extended family comes over for dinner. This year I will be able to pull this salsa out of the freezer and have it ready to go without any preparation (except maybe for it to thaw)! So easy, and I love that I can make it ahead of time! Plus, here are even more Appetizer Recipes to try for your holiday celebrations and Super Bowl parties!!
Instant Pot Salsa Recipe
12 Cups – Diced, Peeled & Seeded Fresh Tomatoes
2 Medium Green Peppers Chopped & Diced
3 Large Yellow Onions Chopped & Diced
1 Cup Seeded & Chopped Jalapeno Peppers (You can roast first for a milder flavor)
3 6 oz. Cans of Tomato Paste
1/2 Cup Vinegar
3 Tbsp. Sugar
1 Tbsp. Salt
2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
3 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (Use less for Milder Heat)
4 Tbsp. Cilantro (Optional)
Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
Press Manual, Cook 30 Minutes on High Pressure
Use the Natural Pressure Release Method
Allow to cool and can or freeze in airtight containers.
- 12 Cups – Diced, Peeled & Seeded Fresh Tomatoes
- 2 Medium Green Peppers Chopped & Diced
- 3 Large Yellow Onions Chopped & Diced
- 1 Cup Seeded & Chopped Jalapeno Peppers (You can roast first for a milder flavor)
- 3 6 oz. Cans of Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (Use less for Milder Heat)
- 4 Tbsp. Cilantro (Optional)
- Combine all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Press Manual, Cook 30 Minutes on High Pressure
- Use the Natural Pressure Release Method
- Allow to cool and can or freeze in airtight containers.
I hope that you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as we do! We are a huge chip & dips family so I am excited to be able to make this dip recipe in the instant pot!
Plus, if you don’t know what to make in your Instant Pot other than this salsa, be sure to try this post on how to cook a whole chicken in an instant pot!
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!