Instant Pot Steak Nachos Recipe with Homemade Baked Chips! A Quick and Easy Healthy Instant Pot Family Meal Idea that Kids will Love & made with chuck roast!
This Instant Pot Steak Nachos Recipe is going to quickly become one of your favorites to make in your instant pot for a quick, healthy, and easy dinner recipe for your family!
Plus, here are even MORE Easy Instant Pot Recipes!
I don’t know about you, but we LOVE our Instant Pot! I can make quick and easy homemade meals in no time that my family LOVES to eat! Plus, I love how much time I save in the kitchen! It takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it will become one of your favorite ways to cook. Plus, there are SO MANY different recipes and desserts that you can make in an instant pot – it really is amazing!
First, let’s talk about these homemade chips! They look AMAZING! And are SO easy to make!
Next, let’s talk about the steak! It’s easier than you may think to make in the instant pot!
Just take a look at this steak, it’s so tender and juicy and pulls apart so easily after it’s cooked!
Finally, look at these veggies! SO COLORFUL and delicious! Ahh my mouth is watering now just looking at them!
Instant Pot Steak Nachos
For the Steak:
2-3 pound chuck roast
1 teaspoon steak seasoning (I like Montreal)
1 teaspoon salt
3 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
2 Tablespoons of olive oil
1 medium onion
1 sweet pepper
4-5 mushrooms sliced
1 cup beef broth
For the Nachos:
1 cup lettuce
1 cup of cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of mozzarella
1 slice lavash bread
.Chop all veggies and set aside
.Turn instant pot to saute and add oil
.Salt and pepper both sides of roast set aside
.Saute peppers, onion and mushrooms for about 5 min
.Take out veggies and set aside
Place roast in the instant pot and brown on both sides – may need to add a little bit more oil . depending on how much your veggies absorbed
(Add Worcestershire and garlic (whole
.Add beef broth and set timer to 45 min, manual high pressure
Take out roast and pull it apart with 2 forks
:To Make the Nachos
.Preheat oven to 350
.I used Lavish bread, but any low carb tortilla will work—cut into chips
.and place on a cookie sheet drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper
.Bake for around 5 min or until they are crisp
Layer Nachos with cooked shredded beef, cooked veggies, and top with sour cream, cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes
For the Nachos:
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cup Lettuce
- Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella
- 1 Slice Lavash Break
For the Steak
- 2-3 pound chuck roast
- 1 Teasppon Steak Seasoning (I like Montreal!)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Sweet Pepper
- 4-5 Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 Table Spoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup beef broth
To Make the Steak
- .Chop all veggies and set aside
- Turn instant pot to Saute and add oil
- Salt and pepper both sides of roast and set aside
- Saute peppers, onion and mushrooms in the Instant Pot for about 5 minutes
- Take out veggies and set aside
- Place roast in the instant pot and brown on both sides - may need to add a little bit more oil . depending on how much your veggies absorbed
- Add Worcestershire and garlic cloves (whole)
- .Add beef broth and set timer to 45 min, manual high pressure
- NPR Roast
- Take out roast and pull it apart with 2 forks
To Make the Nachos
- Preheat oven to 350
- I used Lavish bread, but any low carb tortilla will work—cut into chips and place on a cookie sheet drizzle with olive oil salt and pepper
- Bake for around 5 min or until they are crisp
- Layer Nachos with cooked shredded beef, cooked veggies, and top with sour cream, cheeses, lettuce and tomatoes
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do! It’s quickly becoming one of our favorites, and love that it is healthy AND easy!
Plus, be sure to check out even MORE Instant Pot Recipes!