6 simple ingredients is all it takes to make these keto cookie dough fat bombs. You will get the flavors of cookie dough in an edible ball that is the perfect bite-size treat. A sweet treat to break up the day. Plus these fat bombs are so easy to make and store well and even freeze.
Whether you are a beginner to the ketogenic diet or a pro, these fat bombs are an essential item to keep on hand. Skip the price tags of buying fat bombs and make them at home for a fraction of the price.
These Keto Fat Bombs Are…
- Quick to Prep
- Store Well In Fridge
- Freezer Friendly
- Great Snack for the Keto Diet
Ingredients Needed for Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Salted Butter – If you don’t have salted, you can use unsalted, just add a pinch of salt into the mix to add a hint of salt.
Swerve Powdered Sugar – You need to use a sugar free keto friendly powdered sugar. We reached for Swerve for making this fat bomb.
Vanilla – You can use real vanilla or extract.
Keto Lily’s Chocolate Chips – So I used the Lily’s brand but you can use any ket0-friendly chocolate.
Storing Fat Bombs
You can store your fat bombs in a container in the fridge for up to a week. Then just grab and eat as you would like. Easy peasy, and a great way to keep it on hand so when you get hungry you can grab and enjoy.
How to Freeze Keto Fat Bombs
In terms of freezing you can freeze for 3-4 months. Just store in a freezer bag or container and then grab and let thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for around an hour.
Then you have a quick and easy snack to help keep you on track for your keto diet.
How to Make
Full directions are in the printable recipe card this is a quick walk-through with pictures to help the visual learners.
Start by mixing butter and sugar together till nice and fluffy. Then add in the flour and vanilla.
Next, fold in the chocolate chips to incorporate into the dough.
Then once the batter is ready, scoop into balls and place in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Can I Dip In Chocolate
Yes, you can melt up some of your chocolate and then dip in the chocolate and place on a parchment paper or wax paper.
How Many Fat Bombs To Eat Each Day
1-3 a day is what you should consume when it comes to fat bombs. These are a great source to fuel your body but too many can leave you getting too much.
More Keto Friendly Recipes
- Keto Christmas Desserts
- Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Keto Friendly Crockpot Recipes
- Low Carb and Keto Breakfast Recipes
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup Keto-friendly confectioners sugar (such as Swerve)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup Keto-friendly chocolate chips (such as Lily's) (semi-sweet, milk, or dark chocolate)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy with a mixer on high.
- Add sugar and vanilla, and beat on medium until combined.
- Add almond and coconut flour and slowly beat on low until combined. Add chocolate chips, and with a large spoon, fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover mixing bowl and chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small spheres, rolling to shape if needed.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g