Laundry Basket Skee Ball is the perfect indoor activity to do with your kiddos. A fun and simple indoor game that you can grab supplies for and then make with an empty laundry basket.
Easy supplies, affordable, and great for those rainy days where you are stuck inside. Also, here are a few more fun activities for kids. Outdoor chalk popsicles, glow stick tic tac toe, or even check out this dinosaur sensory.
Why Make Your Own Laundry Basket Skee Ball
- Quick to Make
- Simple Supplies
- Use up old Amazon Boxes you have from deliveries
- Cheap to make
- Great indoor activity for kids of all ages
How to Make A Skee Ball With Laundry Basket
Full directions and items needed are in the printable how-to card below.
You might think that laundry basket skee ball requires a specially cut and taped cardboard ramp, but it does not! We tried it and all you have to do is tape an unfolded box to a laundry basket!
Depending on how tall your laundry basket is, you can adjust the angle of the cardboard by pushing it toward or pulling it away from the basket.
Ideas For Skee Ball Activity
You could even set up two different skee ball areas if you have multiple kids. That way they can compete at the same time, which could be fun. Give each child the same amount of balls and see how they do with hitting them in whichever baskets.
You could also pick up a few cheap toys as prizes at the Dollar Tree and hand them out or let them pick what they want. It would give it a fun fair fun theme as they win prizes for their score of balls in the baskets.
When To Set Up This Activity
- Great for rainy days
- Daycare or Preschool
- Daily Playtime
- Birthday Parties
More Indoor Ideas
- Unfold a large cardboard box. Use glue dots or tape to tape it to the edge of the first clothes basket.
- With a marker, draw a large 100 on one piece of cardstock and a 200 on another piece (and 300 on a third, if you have three clothes baskets).
- It takes some practice to learn how to throw it with the right amount of force, but my kiddos had a blast playing this game!