Glow in the Dark Tic Tac Toe is a fun nighttime game for kids and adults. Whether you play this tic tac toe indoors or outdoors it is going to be a ton of fun. Head to your local Dollar Tree and grab your supplies.
Glow In The Dark Tic Tac Toe
If you want a fun and simple game this is a must. You can grab all your items at the Dollar Tree for an affordable game idea. Or shop online and ship items to your home if you don’t want to head out.
Also, check out this Frisbee tic tac toe game.
When To Do This Glow In The Dark Game
- Birthday Party
- Summer Cookouts
- Family Gatherings
- Weeknight Game Night
Do You Play Inside Or Outside
You can honestly play inside or outside. It is up to you what you would like to do. For us, we just turn the lights off and play inside if the weather isn’t that nice outside.
If it is summer and we are out having fun then we bring the game outdoors. It takes just minutes to set up and you are rolling in the fun.
Can I Buy Glow Sticks In Bulk
Tips For Making The Tic Tac Toe Game
- Use tape to make the X shape out of the glow sticks. For the O’s you will just secure the necklace or bracelets you use. As you can see this is super easy to make.
- Feel free to use any color of glowsticks you want.
- Make as large or small as you would like.
- Just use the same color of glow sticks for all the shapes so it doesn’t get confusing for younger kids.
- 4 Necklace Glow Sticks in Color A
- 5 Necklace Glow Sticks in Color B
- 10 Necklace Glow Sticks in Color C
- Clear Tape
- Lay the first four glow sticks on a flat surface to create the game board. Next,
- Make necklaces out of the five glow sticks in color B.
- Next, create 5 X's out of the 10 glow sticks in color C.
- To create each x, fold the glow sticks in half, taping them with clear tape.
- Lastly, tape two straight sections together to create the "X", 5 in all.
***I like using this method, because you don't have to worry about finding the bracelets in stock to make each x with, which is sometimes hard to find! But, my Dollar Tree always has plenty of necklaces. I think it's easiest to create these all from the same size glow sticks!
*You can choose your three colors, of course! I labeled them color A, B, and C so you could easily see how many of each color you'd need!