Glow in the Dark Ring Toss is a fun and creative night time game you can play with your kids. Just a few supplies is all you need for a fun kid-friendly glow in the dark ring toss game.
Glow in the Dark Ring Toss
If you are looking for a fun game to play with your kids, birthday party fun, etc, this game is great. A few supplies and tons of fun for adults and kids.
What Do You Need For A Ring Toss
How To Make A Glow In The Dark Ring Toss
- Poke a hole in the bottom of your party cup.
- Stick a glow stick in as pictured above. Make sure to break up your glow stick so it is glowing.
- Now make your glowstick necklaces, and toss trying to make the ring the glow stick on the cup!
You can do one or more setups of the ring toss. You could do two spaced out like a game of horseshoes for a fun game.
Looking for More Fun Games For The Kids
- Panning For Gems | This is another fun activity that you can do indoors and outdoors. Pan for gems and jewels for fun and let the kids have a blast.
- Home Nail Salon For Kids | Here is a fun nail salon idea for kids. This is such a fun idea and so simple to do. I love this project and it provides hours of fun.
- Chalk Popsicles | Another great idea is this chalk popsicles. A fun outdoor activity on a warm day. I love how simple it is to make and kids have a blast.
- Tie Dye Cloud Dough | Grab your supplies and make a cloud dough that is made fluffy and fun. This is such a fun and creative idea that can give your child tons of fun.
Give this DIY project a try and have a blast this spring and summer. And even if it is cold, you can do this indoor with the lights off.
- Glow Stick
- Glow Stick Necklaces
- Plastic Party Cup
- Poke a hole in the bottom of your party cup. Then stick your glow stick in the center to help it be lit up for you to toss the glow sticks on. Tape the glow stick in place.
- Sit the glow stick cup on the ground where you want.
- Break up your glow sticks so they light up and then toss and have fun playing with the glow in the dark ring toss.