Check out these 4 Simple Steps to understanding how to use coupons, This is a great starting point if you’re new to the world of coupons!
NEW! Extreme Savings in a Busy World
Introducing our new Online Savings eCourse. You can sign up for the Extreme Savings eCourse and get daily videos with my favorite strategies for saving big in a busy world. I know that my life has gotten crazier over the past few years & these are the strategies that help me save the most while keeping up with a crazy world. If you need to save money, but your short on time check out this series for practical tips on ways to save BIG!
Extreme Couponing Video Series
Are you ready to learn how to put the power of coupons to work for you? We have several videos that are perfect for learning how to use coupons and the strategies that can save you big!
- Lesson 1: How to Understand Coupons
- Lesson 2: Where to Find Coupons
- Lesson 3: How to Organize Coupons
- Lesson 4: Coupon Terms & Abbreviations
- Lesson 5: Couponing Strategies
- Lesson 6: How to Make a Meal Plan
- Lesson 7: Understanding Coupon Matchups
- Lesson 8: How to Build a Stockpile
21 Extreme Couponing Strategies
- Strategy #1 – Stack Coupons & Sales!
- Strategy #2 – Wait for Clearance Sales!
- Strategy #3 – Buy The Smallest Item!
- Strategy #4 – Buy Multiples of Items!
- Strategy #5 – Watch for B1G1 FREE Sales!
- Strategy #6 – Using B1G1 Free Coupons!
- Strategy #7 – Stacking Printable Store Coupons!
- Strategy #8 – Using More Than One Coupon!
- Strategy #9 – Buy More Save More Sales!
- Strategy #10 – Catalina Coupons!
- Strategy #11 – Gift Card Offers!
- Strategy #12 – Use Rewards Programs!
- Strategy #13 – When to Use Coupons!
- Strategy #14 – Buy In Season!
- Strategy #15 – The Ad Preview!
- Strategy #16 – Unadvertised Deals!
- Strategy #17 – Shop Early!
- Strategy #18 – Double Coupons!
- Strategy #19 – Rain Checks
- Strategy #20 – Shop Re-Stock Dates!
- Strategy #21 – Use Overage!
How to Make a Budget
I am so passionate about teaching people How to Make a Budget and I wanted to create this resource to help you create a personal household budget that works for you! Budgeting isn’t about fitting your finances into someone Else’s box it’s about creating a plan that fits your own families needs and income structure. This series walks you through every step of creating a budget for both fixed and flexible income streams.
This 31 day series will walk you through every step of creating and sticking to a budget. I also have 5 Free Printable Worksheets to help you get organized and create the perfect budget for YOUR family!
Here are a few resources mentioned in these videos that you might want to check out!