Dress up your home or space with this leopard print pumpkin! A duct tape pumpkin craft with a modern twist. This is such an easy pumpkin craft that can really add a pop of design to your room.
If you want something unique and different, try this pumpkin leopard duct tape craft. It is so easy to make, simple supplies, and you are ready to rock and roll. Give this fall craft a try and see how easy it is!
Leopard Print Pumpkin
This is a Halloween craft that you can make with your child or make to decorate your home office, living room or gift to a loved one. Give this easy pumpkin craft a try.
Check out More Ways to Decorate Your Home For Fall
- Dollar Store Fall Decor Ideas | You can make your home fall-ready with these Dollar Store and Dollar Tree ideas. Cheap, affordable but creative ideas.
- Outdoor Fall Decorating Ideas | Dress up the outside of your home with one or more of these decorating ideas. Give them a try today!
- Air Plant Wreath | Here is a fall-inspired air plant wreath that is really fun and simple. Hang on your front door and greet guests.
Can I Use Other Duct Tape Prints For This Duct Tape Pumpkin Craft
Absolutely, you can use all different prints of duct tape for your pumpkins. Whether you want a bold solid color duct tape, chevron print, and more. I love the leopard print but feel free to use any other duct tape you have on hand.
Do You Use Real Or Faux Pumpkins For Duct Tape Pumpkin DIY
You can use either. I like to use faux pumpkins because you can buy them for really cheap. Check Dollar Tree, the dollar section at Target, etc.
What Size Pumpkin Do You Need for Duct Tape Pumpkins
Any size pumpkin will work. I reached for a medium-size pumpkin but feel free to use a smaller sized one or larger. I ended up buying a handful more pumpkins and did an assortment of prints and then had them paired together. It offered a fun dimension of color and sizes to stand out.
20 Minute Faux Pumpkin Craft
You can make this craft in around 20 minutes. Just grab supplies and work at creating taping your pumpkin. The key is to make sure the duct tape is pressed firmly down, so that you can push out any bubbles you might create.
- Faux or Real Pumpkin
- Solid Color Duct Tape (I used black)
- Print Duct Tape (I used Leopard)
- Take your solid duct tape and use it to cover the stem of the pumpkin. Make sure to press hard on the creases.
- Then grab your printed leopard duct tape and start at the stem and tape all the way down to the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Then slightly overlap and repeat until the whole pumpkin is fully covered. Do your best to get close to the stem with the leopard tape.
Decorate with a pop of color like I did here, or make it Halloween themed! Either way, this pumpkin will stand out in your home!