YUM! This Lettuce Wrapped Sheet Pan Fajitas with Homemade Fajita Seasoning is one of my FAVORITE new recipes! It’s super delicious and it’s super easy to make PLUS it’s relatively healthy for you!
These Lettuce Wrapped Sheet Pan Fajitas with Homemade Fajita Seasoning are amazing and they’re gluten free. These are perfect for those super busy school nights because everything goes in one pan.
I found these awesome lettuce wraps at Walmart and it makes these much healthier than eating them with tortillas plus it makes them gluten free. My kids love these and they even eat the lettuce and veggies in them.
These are super delicious and I was amazed at how easy they were to cook. Also, clean up from the cooking was super easy, just a cutting board, small bowl for the spices and a pan, I love easy cleanups! You really can’t beat this great fajita recipe, you could even make some great Spanish rice to go along with them.
If you’re looking for the perfect, delicious recipe to try tonight for dinner then give these Lettuce Wrapped Sheet Pan Fajitas a try. I love the taste of the homemade seasoning and they’re pretty healthy depending on what you choose to put on top, grab some low fat cheese or low fat sour cream and they’ll be pretty healthy.
If you’re diet is gluten free then be sure to give these tasty fajitas a try today. They’re the perfect meal for busy nights, everything cooks on one pan and my family thoroughly enjoyed them!
Here is the printable version of this Lettuce Wrapped Sheet Pan Fajitas with Homemade Fajita Seasoning Recipe:
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts or Tenders sliced thinly
- Homemade Fajita seasoning
- 2 Large Bell Peppers (I used Red and Yellow)
- 1 Large Onion Sliced Thinly
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- On a Sheet Pan lay Chicken Strips, Bell Peppers, and Onion
- Drizzle with Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with Homemade Fajita Seasoning
- Toss with Tongs or Spatula to get everything evenly coated
- Bake at 350 Degrees for about 25-30 minutes (Stir halfway through)
- Serve in Lettuce Wraps with Cheese and your favorite toppings!