Summer time is the perfect time for a tasty Loaded Baked Potato Salad. I love Baked Potatoes but don’t always want something hot at a picnic. This is the perfect combination of a cold potato salad and a tasty baked potato!
It makes an excellent addition to your grilled chicken, steak, or even your turkey sandwich at lunch time. Cool and creamy, potato salad is a long time American favorite and now it is about to get even better!
Related Post: Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
If you love the hardiness and taste of a loaded baked potato, but want the cool convenience of a summer salad, give this Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe a try! Potato Salad has everything you love about a tasty loaded baked potato all mixed up in a cool and creamy salad you won’t be able to get enough of. Whether you are planning a picnic or just want a fun side dish for dinner tonight, give this Loaded Baked Potato Salad a try.
Loaded Baked Potato Salad Recipe
What makes this recipe so great is that these ingredients are simple to find and you may already have a great deal of them in your own kitchen!! Feel free to adjust any of the measurements as you see fit according to your own tastes or needs.
If you wish, you can sprinkle your salad with additional cheese and/or chopped onions prior to serving. If there are other toppings you enjoy on your baked potato, feel free to toss it into the mixture too! This is a great chance to get creative and put your own personal spin on this salad!
Give this tasty recipe a try this weekend and listen to your family rave. This Loaded Baked Potato Salad is perfect year round whenever you are craving the taste of a loaded baked potato in the simplicity of a salad that is easy and inexpensive to make. Give it a try!
Print the Recipe Here:
- 4 pounds of potatoes
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crispy and chopped
- ½ cup of chopped green onions
- 2 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups of regular sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs, hardboiled, peeled, and chopped.
- Cook your whole, peeled potatoes in boiling water until soft.
- Remove potatoes from heat and allow to cool.
- Chop the potatoes into small chunks ideal for potato salad.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and add the remainder of your ingredients one at a time.
- Continue to stir gently until all of the ingredients are mixed well.
- Chill the potato salad for at least 2 hours before serving to your guests.
- Add your salt and pepper to taste just before serving.
Make sure you Follow Me on Pinterest!