Neighborhood Shamrock Hunt is a fun social distancing St. Patrick’s Day activity you can take part in, for your neighborhood. Reach out to your neighbors and share how to do this fun and simple shamrock hunt and let the kids join in and have fun doing it.
This is a great way to have an activity outside with your family while staying safe and social distancing as requested in your state. Even if you don’t have a social distancing order in effect, this is still fun to consider doing!
Neighborhood Shamrock Hunt Activity
You can even print out all the shamrocks and drop them off to everyone who wants to participate. This is a fun one that you can travel around your neighborhood.
More St. Patrick’s Day Fun
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Ideas
- Shamrock Recipes
- Shamrock Color Sorting Printable
- St. Patrick’s Day Mac and Cheese
How to Use Printable Shamrock
- Download The Shamrock Printable
- Hang Up on the door or window at your home.
- Go around the neighborhood looking for the hidden shamrocks in your neighborhood for everyone who participates.
This is so simple to do and your kids will love to drive around looking for shamrocks. Or if it is nice out, you can go around and look all over the neighborhood and enjoy the warmer weather.
How To Get The Word Out
- Post on Facebook in your community share group linking to shamrock printable to get people interested.
- Text or call your neighbors.
- Deliver the shamrocks to neighbors who want to join in.