If you are still in need of a good pair of house shoes you may need to check out these Isotoner Slippers on Sale! I saw these in the store yesterday and they are SO soft! Also, make sure you check out all of the other great online deals we have found for you lately.
Isotoner Slippers on Sale
I was at my local Sam’s Club yesterday when I noticed they had the Isotoner Slippers on Sale! My store had these marked down to only $6.81! And I noticed them online for just $9.98 as well. These are SO soft and cozy! And definitely keep your feet warm and toasty.
Looking for the perfect slipper with all-day support? Look no further! These poly/acrylic sweater knit slippers from Isotoner feature soft microterry lining and a cute sherpa cuff to keep them looking stylish, while you experience ultimate comfort. Gel-infused EVA insole provides extra heel cushion and arch support. You’ll never want to wear anything else!
About this item
- Soft chenille slip-on, low back slipper for warmth and style
- Soft fleece lining and fuzzy sherpa cuff for luxurious softness with every step
- Adaptive memory foam molds to your feet for the perfect fit
- Slips on and off for on-the-go convenience
- Versatile indoor/outdoor outsole takes you from home to store and back again
- The vamp is made from chenille
- Sock/lining is made from fleece
- Sole material is made from thermoplastic rubber