I love having my nails done and trying new things on them. So when I spotted these Nail Wraps on Sale I knew I needed to try them! You may want to take a look at the Nail Dip Kits we found on sale today as well.
Nail Wraps On Sale
Have you tried any Nail Wraps yet?? I have been seeing them everywhere lately and it’s has me wanting some. I love that you can get these in so many different prints and designs. Jane has super cute Nail Patterns on sale today for only $3.99 (was $10)!
These Nail wraps are so easy to apply, and look amazing! Made of non-toxic nail polish on an adhesive sticker, these won’t damage your nails.
- Fit to your nail size and file off the excess
- Easy to follow instruction sheet included
- No heat required
- Non-toxic, Made of nail polish
- Lasts up to 7-10 Days
- Apply quality topcoat for longer wear
Nail Wrap Directions:
- 1. Wash your hands to remove grease or lotions.
- 2. Prep your nails by pushing back cuticles, and rubbing with a provided alcohol wipe or nail polish remover.
- 3. Remove the top clear cover on wraps.
- 4. Peel wrap off the paper.
- 5. Select end. Start with the pinky and work towards the thumb.
- 6. Apply the wrap to the nail while gently stretching to fit. If the wrap is covering the skin or cuticle area, peel off and readjust before it seals to the nail.
- 7. Fold the wrap over the top of the nail and file lightly to remove excess.
- 8. Apply a quality topcoat for longer wear. We recommend Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat.
- *Remove with nail polish remover, or simply peel off.
$0.99 for the first item and free for each additional item. US only. Seller usually ships within 3 business days. Ships no later than Thu, Mar 4.
Don’t miss out on this fun nail wrap deal! Click here to get yours now!